"DREAMING ABOUT THE SCHOOLS OUR COMMUNITIES DESERVE"
Artwork activity where MURAL was displayed at the end; along with SOCIAL MEDIA BLAST around the harms of CORPORAL PUNISJMENT that PUSHOUT students and uplifting the National Platform:
1. Remove all police from schools and shift funds to counselors, peacebuilders, restorative justice, and positive discipline
2. Eliminate policies and practices contributing to surveillance, militarization and criminalization of in-person and remote school environments
3. Stop the arrest, in-person and remote school removal and pushout of lack students, other students of color, LGBTQI youth, homeless students, and students with disabilities
4. END PADDLING AND OTHER FORMS OF PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT IN ALL SCHOOLS.
5. Incorporate remote access to social-emotional learning and support counseling and mental health services
6. Ensure accountability and equitable funding through EVERY STUDENTS SUCCEEDS ACT ("ESSA") and IDEA
7. Decolonize history and advance culturally relevant curricula